Welcoming you back
We've re-opened the places you love at Tatton Park, safely and in line with government advice.
Enjoy a safe visit with us
Things may look a little different from the last time you visited, as we have implemented new safety measures. Here's what you can expect:
- All visits to Tatton Park's Gardens, Mansion and Farm must be pre-booked online in advance of your visit where you can choose a timed entry. This is to help reduce queues and limit the numbers.
- Giving you a warm welcome at a safe distance. Our new welcome building is open - we can help you plan your day.
- Hand sanitising stations across the site.
- Safe (and one -way) queueing systems.
- Screens at all payment points.
- Increased cleaning regimes.
What you can do to help
- Use the hand sanitisers at every opportunity.
- Keep two metres away from other guests
- Use contactless/pay by card wherever possible
- Before you enter our shops and restaurants please have a face covering ready. From the 24 July - you will be required to wear one in our shops and restaurants, in line with government requirements.
- Following Government advice, please wear a face covering when visiting the Mansion from 5 August.
- As coronavirus measures are constantly changing, please take a look at the latest government guidelines before travelling to visit us. For a full list of local Covid alert levels by area visit www.gov.uk website (opens in a new window)
We have also been awarded the Visit Britain ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry standard mark, awarded to organisations that have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have necessary risk assessments in place, and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.